Are you looking for, or have you recently purchased, a new home? Imagine being able to make your most important financial decision with the help of a trusted ally…Sarah Richardson! Not only that, what if Sarah were able to help you with the one renovation or design issue that keeps your new home from being absolutely perfect?
Here’s how it works:
- We are seeking motivated homebuyers who will be the lucky recipient of a renovation or design makeover from HGTV’s top design talent, Sarah Richardson.
- Each makeover will have a value of at least $25,000 in products and design services, and will be conducted in a short period of time depending on the scope of work (approx 2-8 weeks).
- The homebuyers will need to contribute a minimum of $15,000 to $20,000 to the project.
- To be eligible, homes must be located in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).
- We are seeking dramatic “befores” as the backdrop for TV-worthy “afters.”
- We are looking for adventurous, enthusiastic and recent homebuyers who are willing to invite Canada’s best design team into their home to resolve the one issue that stands in the way of perfection!
- We are seeking interesting spaces with loads of character and “great bones”, which can be transformed through re-decoration or light renovation (no extensive structural work), and home buyers willing to share their real estate and renovation or design adventure on camera.
- The team will consider your taste and style notes when designing your room, but being a fan of Sarah’s style is imperative.
- The TV crew needs to have full, unsupervised access to the home throughout the duration of the project and full co-operation of the homeowner.