A celebration of all things Toronto: from Bloor West Village to Church Wellesley Village; from Chinatown to Corktown; from Rosedale to Riverdale; from Little India to Little Italy…and beyond!
Toronto is Canada’s largest city, the fourth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.8 million people. It’s a global centre for business, finance, arts and culture and is consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities.
Learn and share about your Toronto:
- Toronto’s history;
- Toronto’s geography:
- Toronto’s diversity;
- Toronto’s arts and culture;
- Toronto’s business and economic development;
- Toronto’s government structure;
- Toronto’s entertainment and tourism;
- Toronto’s infrastructure and future;
…and so much more!