Another slow day for Toronto real estate…which is just fine with me on this gorgeous end-of-Spring/beginning-of-Summer day!
For all the news and stories, click on the link below:
- Zoocasa’s Toronto mid-month market report – no real surprises there!
- Predictions for Toronto real estate for the remainder of the year – slow but steady!
Canadian Millennials apparently are still interested in homeownership!
- High-tech real estate brokerage, The Red Pin, goes belly-up!
- An examination of how each province handles “dual agency” fresh on the heels of B.C.’s change of law on the subject!
- Someone sees a silver lining in the slowing real estate market – namely a chance to rethink rent control!
- A look at how US tariffs on Canadian lumber may end up hurting US home builders as well as Canadian lumber producers. Gee thanks Mr. Trump!
- And lots more including some guides on how to construct your Home Wish List, some reno and do it yourself projects, a glance at Celebrity bathrooms and some really beautiful but really expensive mansions in Toronto that are currently for sale.
Wishing you a great Tuesday. And, if you have any questions or need any help with respect to real estate – buying, selling or leasing – please do not hesitate to call or email me anytime.*
SHAWN VENASSE – Sales Representative
The Elli Davis Team
Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage
*(Not intended to solicit anyone under contract.)